|Understanding the airport financing 'new normal' is essential for engineers, architects, planners, environmental and security specialists alike, not to mention those who specialize in airport financing. During this webinar, transportation expert Bob Poole will bring to light what needs to be understood TODAY regarding new and expanding sources of funding, the possibility of airport deregulation, new airport privatization possibilities as well as the regulatory and legislative challenges that exist. Find out what airport financing could be like without AIP grants.|
During this webinar, participants will become more familiar with the following topics:
- Introduction: how the US airport finance and management model differs from what prevails in other countries
- Commercialized Model, Europe and Australia/New Zealand
- Overview of Global Privatization Models, Trends
- Recent US Trends
- FAA Airport Privatization Pilot Program
- Airport Deregulation?
- New/Expanded Sources of Funding
- New Airport Privatization Possibilities
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, architects, planners, environmental and security specialists, airport professionals, as well as those who specialize in airport financing are the intended audience.
|Formats Available: Webinar|
Original Seminar Date: December 14, 2011
On-Demand Release Date: Available Now